Friday, November 30, 2007

Jenny's Novel Writing Month, 2007

This blog will be home to my NaNoWriMo attempt. In case you don't know what that is, I'll summarize quickly- National Novel Writing Month is a project in which people all around the world try their best to write a 50,000 word novel in the thirty days of November.

This is going to be a busy month, and I'm not sure I'll make it- but a goal can't hurt! I've always loved writing, and I think this is a fantastic opportunity to work on one of those things I've always said I'd love to do someday (but would probably never actually get around to). If you're curious about my progress toward the goal, I will try to update my NaNoWriMo profile on the current word count.

I can't promise the novel will be anything less than R-rated, so please do not read if you are easily offended by language, violence, or other adult themes.

This post will be dated so that it always lands at the top of the page, but if you scroll down, my story will be posted. Posts will be in chronological order, which means that unless I decide to write my book backwards, the first chapter of my novel will be at the bottom of my blog. Be careful to read in the right order! I also love feedback, positive or negative, about my writing. I'd greatly appreciate comments if you read!

Finally, I'd just like to remind you that all content on this blog is copyright Jennifer A. Wilson, 2007.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: